This guide provides instructions for every question on the NMSU undergraduate application.
Domestic students: Before you apply, please visit https://admissions.nmsu.edu/ to confirm that you meed all NMSU admission requirements.
International students: Before you apply, please visit https://isss.nmsu.edu to confirm that you meet all NMSU admission requirements. If you meet all requirements except the language requirement, you will be granted conditional admission to NMSU.
Important information about this application:
- You may revise your application before it is submitted.
- You can save your application and come back to it at a later date.
- You may complete the application in any order.
- Accessing your application requires your username and password.
- Your information is confidential and will be transmitted through a secure server.
- You may only submit your application once.
- A nonrefundable application fee is required at the time of submission.
- If you are applying for readmission (returning after an absence from NMSU or one of the NMSU community colleges), the admission application fee is not required.
- This application is intended for undergraduate domestic and undergraduate international students interested in taking coursework at any of the five NMSU campuses: Alamogordo, Carlsbad, Dona Ana, Grants, or Las Cruces. If you are applying to graduate school, you will need to use the graduate application.