- Step 1: Create an Application Account
- Step 3: My Application Page
- Step 4: Application Home Page
- Step 5: NMSU Undergraduate Application
- Step 6: Submission of the NMSU Undergraduate Application
This is your online portal to manage all of your application information.
- This link will open your Message Center. This will be empty when you first login, but important messages and updates will be sent to this location
- This will open your profile information containing your username, name, email address, birth date, and ZIP/postal code.
- You have the option to update your account if any of the information is inaccurate.
- This will direct you to the NMSU application support page.
- Here you will find answers to questions about the application software and how to navigate your ‘My Application’ page,
- This will log you out of your session.
Application for Admission
Left Sidebar Menu
- If you have not started your application, there will be a blue button that says ★START APPLICATION.
- If you have started your application, it will say EDIT APPLICATION
- This button will access your application.
- This will list the status of your application.
Once you have familiarized yourself with this page click ★START APPLICATION.