Visit https://isss.nmsu.edu to confirm that you meet all NMSU admission requirements.
Complete the NMSU Online Application:
- Click on Create Account
- Complete the Application Account Creation Form
Make sure to write down your login and password details so that you can access your application later if the need arises.
- Login and begin application
- Enrollment Status—select transferring to NMSU from another college or university outside New Mexico
- Degree Expected—select second undergraduate degree
Submit your Program Application Packet.
Your Program Application Packet should include:
- A printed copy of your Application for Undergraduate Admission
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- One official copy in English, and
- An original transcript in Chinese (if student’s undergraduate program was in China)
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores. Students who are applying for conditional admission and that do not have their TOEFL or IELTS scores do not need to submit scores for admission.
- Since credit will be transferred to NMSU toward a second undergraduate program, NMSU requires copies of the student’s course syllabi, course descriptions, and degree plans to accompany transcripts. This will speed up the transfer process and allow for greater accuracy as we process transferability of credit.
- Copy of student’s passport.
- Completed and signed Top-Up Requirement Contract
- Financial statement verifying funds for at least $35,000 USD
- $500 non-refundable application fee, paid through CELP Shop Cart
Reminder: Send official transcripts, translated in English, from each university or college attended.
Courier Program Application Packet to:
Dr. Kristian Chervenock
Center for English Language Programs
New Mexico State University
P.O. Box 30001—MSC 3567
Las Cruces, NM 88003-8001